Tuesday

I'm out looking for some clarity.

With the birth of our twin daughters approaching, I am noticing that I am having trouble focusing on what used to be important to me. I feel like I’m taking on the “what matters to my family” approach in life. This is a good occurrence no doubt, but I tend to swing the pendulum too far at times. My attention to politics, baseball, world events, and ESPN is all but gone. Is this a pre-parental phase that men go through to focus on the upcoming challenges of fatherhood? Take the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon, and Israel for example, I’m tired of it. Not that I do not support freedom’s cause in the world, because I do, I’m just mentally exhausted over thinking about the world’s problems. I need to take a mental break and come back fresh for the elections in November. I’m still going to post on the blog at least weekly, but it will be a myriad of topics. Any thoughts?

~Milt

Comments:
Milt, that picture kinda looks like you!

Will
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?