Monday

The Cure for All Evils

It’s easy to get down on the world today. With cable news and the local newspaper, I don’t have to leave the house for my daily dose of world condemnation. At times I throw my hands in the air in disgust with the mass hatred that has spread around the world. I have to wonder if we as humans have always had this much hatred for our brothers, or are we getting better at telling everyone about it. The Middle East has their television stations that are dedicated to spreading the word of hatred to every open ear. Is technology bringing us closer together and therefore nurturing this hatred even more. It is getting harder and harder to keep a positive attitude toward each other with all of the hatred floating through our airwaves.
I have turned to a new solution to cure myself of this pain, I watch Spongebob Squarepants. Spongebob is the ultimate envoy of peace. We need to have the UN send Spongebob into the Middle Hell and sit down with all of the hate groups. Watch an episode of Spongebob and you’ll see his diplomatic tongue in action as his hateful best friend Squidward tries to push Spongebob out of bikini Bottom. He deals with his money hungry boss Mr. Crabs in a very humble manner giving his 110% best to be the best fry cook he can be and he never asks for more money.
A loyal friend to Patrick and an open heart to Plankton, Spongebob is the nurturing presence we need in our lives. My solution for the hatred in this world, a 6 pack and some Spongebob. We should be dropping tapes of Spongebob in the Middle Hell and we’ll see who’s killing who in a week.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea………..
~Milt

Comments:
The low listing prices are definitely an advantage of
the e - Bay selling service. The microstock model has proven
it can be very lucrative. I recommend 99 cents when choosing the starting bid amount for
your digital photos.

Have a look at my web site - alaskaair
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?