Thursday

An Indiana Conservative in Queen Hillary's Court.

I have recently transferred to another office within the corporation that I work. I will leave out the particulars, but I have moved to a mid-west college town that is extremely liberal. I feel like the guy who wore the suit to the casual affair. I really do stick out like a sore thumb. As I try to stay within the banker circles in town, I am quietly trying to soak in the new atmosphere and sift out the crap. Although alienated, I am trying to step back and discover what I can learn about these people for which I cannot understand. I'm not trying to say that being a liberal makes someone a "bad person", but the ultra-liberals are too much for me to comprehend. After observing my first anti-war rally on Wednesday this is a brief outline of my thoughts of how ultra-liberals think:

1) Although an ultra liberal will tell you how much they feel something is wrong or unjust, they do not take action to change it. Screaming and yelling seem to be the mode of choice for them.
2) No matter who you are, you cannot possibly be as intelligent and enlightened as an ultra- liberal.
3) I am a sellout to society because I have chosen a profession and choose to work for someone else for a living. I am a sheep that works for a corporation that wants to take over the world and make everyone else poor. (This is the 10 year college student version)
4) No one is at fault for their own personal mistakes. It is much easier to point the blame at others.
5) Republicans and Christians are to blame for most of the world's problems.
6) America is an oppressor that yields its power on innocent and defenseless nations.
7) Cutting your hair is frowned upon.

I have already rocked the boat in town as I am not hiding my personal beliefs that contradict all of these views metinoned above. I am already known as a deer killing maniac to a few because I enjoy bow hunting. I can't wait to hang my first deer in my side yard this fall! I'm looking forward to some of the conversations I will be having in the coming years with my neighbors, co-workers, and new friends. Hopefully, I can help them ease their pain and give them a healthy serving of conservative soup.

~Milt

Comments:
Hey turbokitsre, you, sir, are a liar! lol.

Hey there, Milt. Try to have fun with it. I can teach a few tricks, but they are usually used to debunk fallacies against Christianity. Oh yes, us mean and wicked people who roam the same earth! lol.

I hope you are doing well. I am. Have a great day.
 
Hey!!! You guys on hiatus? How is the baby looking?
I will be posting to your blog today. Time to clean the cobwebs! Hide the woman and children :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?