Friday

al-Zarqawi Tries to Escape Before Dying

We can thank God (and the U.S. military) that this monster did not survive the blast. The world will now be aleviated the need to endure another trial mockery (read: Saddam and Milosevic).

The death of al-Zarqawi (and hopefully a few of his minions) will undoubtly save many more death of innocents. No trial, no witnesses, no fearful judges, no delays...only justice.

al-Zarqawi had already been sentenced to death TWICE by the country of Jordan (a supporter of the war on terror).

Some even claim that he was too violent even for bin Laden.

Good riddance...and I am glad you got to see the American soldiers that helped you leave.

Will

Comments:
heheeh. How does it feel in HELL? Nevermind. I do not want to know. Hope your virgins all have the 'equipment' you have. hehehe.

Sorry, I had to throw that in there. I don't believe in the virgin theory. I am so happy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?