Thursday

THE REAL REASON A FENCE WON'T WORK...


If you read any of my postings you know what side of the fence (no pun intended) I veer towards in the immigration battle. This started as a broad posting about solving the immigration problem as a whole, but then I had an epiphany. keep it simple and they (the stubborn ones) will come.

Top 5 reasons why I changed my mind about the fence (I can do that, right?)

1. The imagery. I know, I'm wussying-out here, but I can't wrap my frontal lobe to accepting the Statue of Liberty saying "Bring me your weak, your hungry and your tired" while at the same time building a massive wall to keep those very mentioned out, regardless of the legal implications. Keep reading. My logic will make sense in a few more paragraphs...
(Note: The full posting can be seen by clicking on the contributors link -Truth-Pain- and visiting the TRUTH-PAIN blog)

Comments:
Go to the "contributors" link on the upper right. Click on "dardin edward". Once there, scroll down and click on "TruthPain". I know its a little convoluted but the this blog engine is a bit clumsy.
 
Here is Truth/Pain, Publius.

Dardin, the contributors is all the way on the bottom! (At least when I went to look for it, it was.)

I'm still not sure. I wonder, what about those who make it past the wall? They are the ones I'm concerned about! Are you aware they've already caught over 44,000 ME people coming through that border? How many got past...???
 
Yeah, I fully understand your point of view. Actually, after much thought on it, my reasoning for the posting was to give the REAL reason why even building a wall will not stop the influx (though I fully agree it will stem the tide somewhat). I am sick to my stomach just thinking that at this very moment people of various agendas and intent are coming across with no barrier to keep them away.
Thanks for bringing to my attention the contributor-link issue :)
 
Enjoyed a lot! » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?