Wednesday

My Legal Immigrant Son is Being Slighted by Demonstrators

As the father of a LEGAL immigrant (read prior post "Reagan Legacy"), I feel slighted by those that feel that they deserve the rights of Americans by virtue of their illegal entry (the burglar in my house has no rights thereof).

Look at the attached report...dozens of illegals have been arrested at our nation's nuclear plants and military bases over the past several months (you think the Left would be angry at the mere threat of environmental crisis)! Shouldn't we be somewhat alarmed about the fact that we currently have an estimated 8 million undocumented immigrants in this country? Demonstrate all you want. But, this is concerning.

I can attest that our country needs to accommodate the growth of an immigrant population. But, is it too much to ask have this done by a structured means?

Will

Comments:
I myself have a less-than-jovial rant on my own blog concerning the illegal immigration issue. I would welcome comments to it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?