Tuesday

Katie Couric is Going to CBS!!



uhhhhh.....whatever.

Will

Comments:
Yeah, I keep changing my mind, but now my mind is made up. Being funny is way more important than being right. But wait, you are a little right, aren't you? Me, I'm Left. But, then again, yer blogrolled at Blue Gal. You can't be all right, now, can you?
 
Whatever happened to the Harry Reasoners, Frank Reynolds and Howard K. Smiths of the world? The attention span of our beloved America has atrophied to the point that we want the visual experiece more than the substance.
I saw go on girl, go ahead and give it your best shot. If the rating tank (even lower than they are) you can always go the Connie Chung route.... (where is Connie Chung?)
 
Being funny helps...I can't decide on which is most important. I guess I'll just be both to be safe! I'm glad you appreciate the humor...

Dardin, those people actually reported the news didn't they? They didn't make it their life's ambition to convert everyone to their opinion.

Will
 
Won't matter, won't watch her.

Too busy watching the BBC at that time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?